Niteworks is a revolutionary dietary supplement that contains a unique blend of L-Arginine and L-Cirtrulline with antioxidants.
- Dr. Louis Ignaro, Ph.D.
Member, Herbalife Nutrition Advisory Board
Nobel* Laureate in Medicine
Nobel Prize in medicine for his discovery of the importance of Nitric Oxide to the cardiovascular system.
What are the key ingredients?
- Proprietary Blend consisting of L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, L-Taurine, Lemon Balm Extract & Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin C & E
- Proprietary Blend (L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, L-Taurine, Lemon Balm Extract & Alpha-Lipoic Acid) - Help support production of Nitric Oxide used to maintain blood vessel tone and elasticity for vascular and circulatory system.
- Folic Acid - May help to improve and support Nitric Oxide bioavailability3.
- Vitamin C & E - Act as antioxidants to combat free-radical damage and oxidative stress
How do I take it?
Mix one scoop (One teaspoon or about 5 grams) of Niteworks with 120ml of cold water or juice. Suggest drinking at night or before sleep.
Who is it suitable for?
- Those who want to support healthy Nitric Oxide production in their body.
- Those who want to improve their circulatory health.
- Those who want to improve on their vascular health (e.g. varicose veins).
- Those who lead a busy and stressful lifestyle.
- Those who have an unhealthy and imbalanced diet.
1. Moncada S, Higgs EA. The discovery of nitric oxide and its role in vascular biology. BrJ Pharmacol. 2006;147 1:S193–201.
2. Furchgott RF, Ignarro LJ, Murad F. Discover concerning nitric oxide as a signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system. Nobel Prize in Medicine and Physiology 1998.
*The Nobel Foundation has no affiliation with Herbalife Nutrition and does not review, approve or endorse Herbalife Nutrition products.
*Herbalife Nutrition products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Mahalagang Paalala: Ang Niteworks ay hindi gamot at hindi maaaring gamiting panggamot sa anumang uri ng sakit.